Vitakeratin Review:Many a time, even the appearance of hair strands on our combs freaks us out. Shedding and thinking of scalp normally are not good signs. These problems if remain for a longer period then the conditions could be quite alarming. And experiencing such problems, we lose self confidence, which is very much needed in this situation in order to choose the right treatment and get fast recovery. However, before we start looking for remedies we should know their causes first to get optimum results. Here are the reasons why we have such issues:
- Hereditary: History of hair lessness in a family. Male pattern of baldness generally occurs with aging and in common pattern- a receding hairline.
- Hormonal Imbalance: Higher estrogen levels in men increases DTH (dehydrotestosterone) that causes baldness.
- Medications: Certain medications such as anticoagulants, gout medications, beta blockers, etc, lead to balding in men.
- Radiation Therapy: Drugs used in Chemotherapy causes thinning or complete baldness in the males.
- Stress: Stress and anti-depressants slows down or almost stops hair growth cycle.
- Certain Hairstyle & Treatment: Overdoing hair packs, oil treatments and hair styling can have adverse effects on hair health.
After diagnosing the problem, we can proceed to treatments. Clinical studies show that use of certain vitamins and protein ensures healthy hair growth cycle. Deficiency of any of these components in human body causes hair thinning and baldness. Eating food rich in these multivitamins can compensate their insufficiency in the body and boost growth of hair, skin as well as nails. Sometimes even eating good does not help. So, in that case, additional supplements can be used to fulfill the requirement. Amongst the various options present outside in the market is Vitakeratin.
As the name suggests, it is mainly composed of vital vitamins that stimulate hair re-growth. Whether it is Beta-Carotene or Vitamin C or Vitamin B also called as Biotin or synthetic folate / folic acid of the supplement, all help in boosting scalp health and activating dormant follicle cells to trigger new hair growth cycle. While working on this, it thickens and strengthens hair, thereby preventing future damages to it.
Benefits of VitaKeratin
- Control Hair Fall
- Reduce Split Ends
- Accelerate hair growth
- Increase shine, volume & strength
Chief VitaKeratin Ingredients
- Biotin– A water soluble vitamin B support keratin production and prevent hair breakage and hair fall. This vital Vitamin helps provide moisture to the scalp and reduce epidermal disruption of follicle. Hence it nourishes depleted scalp and follicle roots and increases red blood cells to start new healthy hair growth.
- Folic Acid– Another form of B9 Vitamin- It is also water soluble vitamin that enhances cell division to offer improved natural hair growth.
- Vitamin C– This potent vitamin builds collagen and aids in iron absorption to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Silica– It works to balance hormonal levels in the scalp and enhance hair thickness and luster.
- Beta-Carotene– Another crucial ingredient of Vitamin A offers anti-oxidants to neutralize free radicals to boost hair health as well as appearance.
Every bottle of VitaKeratin comes with 60 capsules filled with Biotin, folic acid and multi-vitamin complex that restore hair health and re-growth cycle to cover bald patches. This dietary supplement has tested ingredients that are clinically known to support hair health. It offers 100% results in just 4 weeks. Due to its benefits, it is used in all the above mentioned reasons that lead to hair loss. Using it regularly will remove perpetual dryness problem of scalp and nourish follicle roots to augment re-growth process and obtain silky, shiny and voluminous hair.
Where to Buy?
The risk free bottle of VitaKeratin can be easily purchased at the best price on-line. So, if you are satisfied with this hair health support supplement content then you can order its free bottle to try and experience natural hair re-growth that is more thick, strong and lustrous.